Saugerties Central School District

School District

Select an icon above for more information.

Parent-Members Needed for the Committee on Special Education (CSE) & the Committee on Pre-school Education (CPSE)


If you are the parent of a child with a disability residing in the Saugerties Central School District you can volunteer to be a valuable part of the CSE & CPSE process.  As a parent-member of these committees you provide additional insight and understanding as to the processes affecting the educational placement of students with disabilities.  You should be available on a volunteer basis, and knowledgeable of the placement procedure as it relates to the provision of a Free and Appropriate Public Education (FAPE) in the Least Restrictive Environment (LRE).  To volunteer please send a letter of interest to the Superintendent’s Office, Call Box A….or call the Special Education Office at 247-6804..