If your child will require bus transportation to or from a childcare location next school year…please read on:
- The Saugerties Central School District Transportation Department must receive all requests for Childcare transportation no later than April 1 for transportation to a childcare location for the 2017-2018 school year or transportation may not be available.
- Childcare facilities registered under section 390 of the NYS Department of Social Services are entitled to transportation to and from the childcare provider WITHIN the District, provided application is received by the school district before April 1 of the preceding school year.
- Childcare locations must be for five (5) days a week in and/or out.
- Childcare providers that are not licensed or registered under section 390 of the NYS Department of Social Services are restricted to the attendance zone of the school attended.
- Childcare Transportation Applications are not carried over from year to year. You must file annually by April 1st of the preceding school year or transportation may not be available.
- Childcare Transportation Applications are available in each school’s main office, the Transportation Office and on the district’s website (www.Saugerties.k12.ny.us).
Click here to print this information.