Welcome to Saugerties!
If you are looking to register your child(ren) for public school, please download the forms on this page. Should you have any questions about the registration process, please email Heidi Stock. email@example.com
- Proof of Residency: You must provide two (2) original copies that are current (within the last 30 days), and must contain the name of the parent/guardian and the physical address of the residence.
- Documents accepted: executed lease agreement, deed, mortgage or other proof of home ownership, notarized/signed statement or affidavit from a third party landlord/owner, utility bill (gas, oil, electric, telephone, cable, etc.), tax bill
- Proof of Date of Birth: The child’s birth certificate or passport
- Immunization Record/Health Examination (Physical)/Dental Form (requested)
- Public Health Law 2164 requires immunizations be received prior to a child being allowed to attend school.
- Click here for NYS required vaccines
- Photo I.D. of the Parent/Guardian: Government issued Driver’s License or Non-Driver I.D. with name and photo
- Custody Papers: If applicable are required
- Academic Records: Including transcripts, recent report cards and any Special Education Plans will be requested from previous school (if applicable). If your child has received special education service or accommodation through an Individualized Education Program (IEP) or a Section 504, please provide a copy of the plan.
If you intend to Home School your child(ren) - please contact:
(845) 247-6550 Ext. 9020
Educational Data Facilitator
(845) 247-6550 Ext 9211
PARA AYUDA EN ESPAñOL
School Advocacy Specialist
(845)247-6800 Ext 4105
The registration office is located at:
310 Washington Avenue Ext Saugerties, NY 12477
(The Hildebrandt building behind Saugerties High School)