Welcome to Saugerties!
If you are looking to register your child(ren) for public school, please download the forms on this page. Should you have any questions about the registration process, please email Heidi Rothe. firstname.lastname@example.org
If your are interested in Home Schooling your child(ren) - please contact:
(845) 247-6550 Ext. 9020
- Proof of Residency: You must provide two (2) original copies that are current (within the last 30 days), and must contain the name of the parent/guardian and the physical address of the residence.
- Documents accepted: executed lease agreement, deed, mortgage or other proof of home ownership, notarized/signed statement or affidavit from a third party landlord/owner, utility bill (gas, oil, electric, telephone, cable, etc.), tax bill
- Proof of Date of Birth: Your child’s birth certificate, passport, or other proof of age
- Immunization Record/Physician Health Form/Dental Form:
- Public Health Law 2164 requires immunizations be received prior to a child being allowed to enter school
- Photo I.D. of the Parent/Guardian: Driver’s License or Non-Driver I.D.
- Custody Papers: If applicable are required
- Academic Records: Including transcripts, recent report cards and any Special Education Plans will be requested from previous school (if applicable). If your child has received special education service or accommodation through an Individualized Education Program (IEP) or a Section 504, please sign consent for the release of special education records so that special education services can begin as soon as possible.
Educational Data Facilitator
(845) 247-6550 Ext 9211
The registration office is
now located at:
310 Washington Avenue Ext Saugerties, NY 12477
(The Hildebrandt building behind Saugerties High School)