What is MySchoolBucks?
MySchoolBucks is an online payment service that provides parents the ability to securely pay for meals, monitor student cafeteria purchases, and receive email notifications for low account balances.
Registering for MySchoolBucks.com
You will need your child's name, student ID number and school zip code (12477 in all cases except for 12456 for Mt. Marion Elementary and 12432 for Riccardi Elementary).
- Go to the district website at https://www.saugerties.k12.ny.us/, then click on the Nutrikids tab, click on the link to MyNutrikids.com or go directly to https://www.myschoolbucks.com
- Click Sign Up and enter the required information
- Click Finish to complete the initial registration process.
Add Students to Your Family Account
- When you log in you will be taken to the homepage.
- Click MyKids from the main menu or from the blue navigation bar above.
- This is a listing of the students in your account. It will be empty on your first visit to the site.
- Click ADD CHILD and enter the required information.
- Click ADD (next to your child's name) to continue.
- Click ADD CHILD to repeat the process for additional children.
Note: Your child's transaction history report will not display information during the initial account set up process.
How to Make a Deposit
- Click Deposit Money located next to Add Student.
- Enter an amount in the Deposit column next to your child's name.
- If you have more than one child, enter the amount you wish to deposit into the column next to each child's name. DO NOT deposit money for your entire family into ONE child's account.
- Click Calculate.
- Click Make Deposit.
- You will be directed to the PayPal web site to enter your payment information.
- You have the option to use your existing PayPal account or a major credit card to make your payment.
- If you are using your PayPal account, enter your email address and PayPal password to continue.
- If you are using a credit card, enter the required information. For your protection, MyNutrikids.com will not store your financial information.
- Click Pay Now when finished.
- Click Pay once again to finish the process.
If you have any questions, please visit the MySchoolBucks FAQ or call MySchoolBucks Customer Support at