WELCOME!You will find google classroom codes for all of the classes you have with me in your email. Log in to the classroom and I looking forwared to meeting you virtually!
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL GOOGLE MEETS & JOINING GOOGLE CLASSROOM
- All students should have received an invitation to join Google Classroom in their school emails. Please have your students check their school emails! Please email me if your student did not receive an invitation.
- If parents/guardians want to join the Google Classroom, your students can invite you to join or you can send me and email from the email you want associated with Google Classroom information and I can send you an invitation to join.
- Click on Living Environment Course Outline Tab for Course syllabus
- Pens or Pencils
- NOTE: A printer may be helpful but is not necessary. All materials will be available in digital format during Remote & Hybrid Instruction.
- When we return to in-person learning, a binder will be needed to organize class handouts, 1- 1 1/2 inches in size
- During remote learning, all assignments should be submitted through Google Classroom
- All homework will be assigned with a due date
- Students are encouraged to ask for help on homework if they are having any difficulties and can stay after to complete it during extra help periods. WEDNESDAY is the day for teacher office hours and is the day students should contact me for extra help.
- Try your best
- Ask Questions
- Complete assignments
- Participate in class. That means cameras should be ON with at least part of the student visible to instructors.
- Be respectful
Homework assignments will be posted in Google Classroom during Remote and Hybrid Learning and on the whiteboard of the classroom during in building instruction.
Days I am staying after school will be posted in the classroom during in building instruction. Typically, I am available for students on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday weekly.