Welcome to Mrs. O'Neal's classes!Let the adventures begin!Questions? Email me at email@example.comPhone: (845)247-6651, ext. 2505
All assignments will be posted my google classroom page. Students have been sent invitations to my google classroom through their school emails. Once in their school email, click on the link provided in the invitation and you will be added to my classroom. If you need a code for google classroom, please email and I will provide you with instructions to join.
If you are having difficulty, please email me and let me know. If you are having difficulty logging in, you can also fill out the student helpdesk form and someone will be in contact with you. Once your student is in my google classroom, I can send an invitation to the guardian or parent as well.
The first 5 weeks of School (until Oct. 5) will be using a Virtual Learning approach. The school day will be broken into Synchronous and Asynchronous times that will alternate.
- Students are expected to follow their schedule during Synchronous Instruction.
- Students will sign into their classes using the Google Meet code associated with each class period. The Google Meet codes are listed at the top of each Google Classroom.
- Students should have a quiet and appropriate workspace(i.e. kitchen table, desk, location with minimal distractions)
- Microphone muted unless contributing to the conversation
- Online conduct is appropriate and respectful
- Strive for Appropriate Attire/Ready for School
- Prepared with Essential Supplies Pencil, Pen Notebooks etc...
- Established Internet Connection(Contact Building Principal if this is an issue)
Remember Students are expected to join classes on time during Synchronous Class times!
As always, please don't hesitate to contact me (my email is listed above) if you have any concerns or questions. Be well and stay safe!