Degrees and Certifications:
7th Grade Life Science
Contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi Everyone - I plan to use Google Classroom for online instruction.
Please contact me if you have any trouble accessing it. Online instruction is planned to begin Monday 3/30.
I’ve been creating daily lessons with checkpoints each day (either worksheets or little quizzes) so that I can quickly tell how it’s going and give feedback or make adjustments where necessary.
For now, students need the book, Change Over Time, binder and comp book.
Students have access to the online version of the book.This is the publisher's web site. https://my.mheducation.com/login
Login information is written in the front of students' school planners but contact me if you need help.
A couple of things you need to know:
- Students can now use school email.
- If students need materials from your locker, call the school on Monday to make an appointment to get them on Tuesday. This is the number to call to set up a time.
(845) 247-6561 ext. 1701
*Please make arrangements to get any materials that are needed
- The end of third quarter is now April 3.
- We’ll be sticking to the regular class time, so please try to adhere to the regular bell schedule. This should help create a schedule, ensure even access to teachers throughout the school day, and create an even workflow.
- The NYS Intermediate Level Science, ELA and Math Assessments have been suspended
Enjoy the rest of your break and stay well.