Hello Sawyer Community,
We are fast approaching the return of students to the Senior High. October 5th marks the start of the Hybrid program. All of our students have been broken into two cohorts, alphabetically by last name. There may be some modifications to the assignments as our goal is that children in the same household with different surnames are assigned the same cohort.
- Cohort A will consist of students with last names beginning with the letters A-K.
- Cohort B will consist of students with last names beginning with the letters L-Z.
We are striving to create a situation that is as close to a familiar learning experience as possible. Please be aware that some procedures and protocols will change due to the current situation.
A few things to note:
- Students must wear masks. Gaiters, scarves, and bandanas are not acceptable.
- Temperature checks upon entering the building.
- Be mindful to Socially Distance
- Stay to right in the hall.
- Students will need water bottles for the filling stations. All fountains are shut down.
- Bring device in. If you are uncomfortable bringing a personal device in, we will try and provide an in-school device when needed
Students should bring in the following:
- A backpack to carry items(Lockers are not allowed at this time)
- A water bottle(Preferably wide mouth) for the bottle filling stations
- Typical school supplies(notebooks, pens, folders, etc...)
- Chromebooks or personal electronic device
- Earbuds for listening to videos/articles in study hall
- Personal Hand Sanitizer
Attention Parents and Guardians of BOCES students:
BOCES will continue to run on Wednesdays for live instruction. When your student attends the Hybrid program at Saugerties Senior High, they will be provided a space either morning or afternoon to work on their Remote BOCES Instruction.
We will continue to update the website with ongoing information and changes. If you have questions or concerns feel free to reach out to the school.
Senior High Principal
Principal - Mr. Tim Reid / Secretary - Kimberly Keefe
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone: (845) 247-6651, Ext. 1701
Assistant Principal - 7th, 8th & 9th Grade - Mr. Lee Molyneaux - / Secretary Maureen Rothe
Email: email@example.com / Phone: (845) 247-6651, Ext. 2701 (Jr. High) and (845) 247-6651, Ext. 1702 (Sr. High)
Assistant Principal 10th, 11th, 12th - Ms. Shannon Krum - / Secretary Joan Jensen
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone: (845) 247-6651
Athletic Director - Mr. Dominic Zarrella / Secretary - Virginia Carney
Email: email@example.com / Phone: (845) 247-6651, Ext. 2720
Student Start and Ending Time: 7:45 AM - 2:18 PM
9th Period Extra Help: 2:22 PM - 3:00 PM, Late Buses Provided
Student Start and Ending Time for Scheduled Half-Day's of School: 7:45 AM - 10:13 AM
Follow Saugerties Junior-Senior High School on Social Media
E-Cigarettes Resources (click on the links below)