Welcome to Third Grade At Cahill with Mrs. O'Neill
My name is Larissa O'Neill and I teach third grade at Cahill Elementary in Saugerties, NY. This is my second year at Cahill and my 14th year teaching overall.
If you need to contact me, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 845-247-6800.
*********COVID-19 UPDATED INFORMATION********
Please contact me through my email email@example.com
***Assignment for April 6-10
Going forward, students need to go into Google Classroom to get their daily assignments and check in for Attendance.
1. Go into Google Classroom. Read My Morning Message on the "Stream" page and reply to the message.
2. Go tho "Classwork" and check in for Attendance. It will ask, "Are you online?" Click Yes and this checks you in for attendance.
3. Read over the daily assignment posted in "Classwork". Some assignments will be completed online and some assignments wil be reading, writing in your notebook and your workbooks.
******Information about logging into school assigned websites:
go to www.clever.com (type Cahill as the school and log in with Google then students can access Ready Math and Reading) www.clever.com
go to www.saugerties.k12.ny.us (go to Links & Shortcuts on the home page and choose Lexia or IXL then log in) www.saugerties.k12.ny.us
go to www.timestables.com to practice multiplication facts/students do not need a password for this site timestables.com
4. Students should read for a minimum of 30 minutes per day.
5. Other websites that students may enjoy:
National Geographic Kids kids.nationalgeographic.com
Beginning March 30-I am available between 9 and 3 to answer emails or call you if you have questions or need my help-just let me know!